Colleen Loney Manor
Colleen Loney Manor is the CDA’s 80-unit public housing apartment building that is located in West St. Paul. At Colleen Loney Manor, we provide affordable housing for:
- Low-to moderate-income people who are 62+
- Handicapped or disabled
- Nearly elderly (50+) or single
Due to long wait times, the waiting lists for Colleen Loney Manor will close effective 4 p.m. on June 1, 2017.
The CDA anticipates these lists will remain closed for at least one year.
A mix of bedroom types including one-bedroom, two-bedroom and handicap accessible units allow for a complete independent living experience.
Building amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- On-site resident caretaker
- Laundry facilities
- Community room with kitchen
- Outdoor patio
- Gardening area
- Exercise room