Other Programs & Resources
Rehabilitation Loan Program
The Rehabilitation Loan Program is administered by Minnesota Housing and serves households earning below 30% of area median income to provide deferred loans up to $27,000.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must own, and reside in, their home for at least 6 months prior to application
- Income must be under 30% of area median
- Must be current on mortgage(s) and property taxes
- Limit of $25,000 on assets
- Single family detached homes and mobile homes are eligible
- If a mobile home, the borrower must be the only owner
If you have questions the Rehabilitation Loan Program or would like an application, contact the Housing Rehab Coordinator at 651-675-4469.