Public Notices Available on Dakota County CDA Website
The following Public Notices are presently posted on the CDA Website under Public Notices. These include:
- 4/22/2015 - Notice to Announce Public Hearing is hereby given for the purpose of receiving comments from the general public concerning the Dakota County Consortium 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2015 Annual Action Plan.
- 4/16/2015 - Notice to announce public comment and review period of Dakota County Community Development Agency’s draft of the Dakota County Consortium’s 2015 Annual Action Plan and 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan. It is also to seek comment on the amendment to Citizen Participation Plan.
- 4/9/2015 - Notice of Advertisement for Bids for the furnishing of all labor and materials for the renovation of a single family house at 144 Stanley St. E., West St. Paul, MN until 10:00 AM, Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- 4/9/2015 - Notice to announce opportunity for public comment on the proposed substantial amendments to the Dakota County Lakeville Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program for Federal Fiscal Year 2010 and 2013.
- 4/8/2015 - Notice to announce opening of online application for the Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list that will be accepting online applications from Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 8 a.m. through Friday, April 24, 2015 at 12 p.m. (noon).
- 4/2/2015 - Notice to announce start of public comment period on the proposed substantial amendments to the Dakota County Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program for Federal Fiscal Years 2011 and 2012.