Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List Now Open
The Dakota County CDA is accepting applications for the Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8 rental assistance) waiting list. The list will remain open until further notice.
To apply visit: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
More information about the program, including eligibility requirements, can be on the Dakota County CDA Rental Assistance web page.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply online using any device with internet access, including computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones.
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can access computers at public libraries, or
- Visit the CDA’s office (located at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan) weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Visit the online application portal at: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
- Create a CDA MyHousing account username and password. You must have an email address to create an account.
- Only one application per household.
- The head/co-head of household must have date of birth and a Social Security Number.
- Application can be translated into other languages.
- Complete the online application and submit.
For questions about how to apply, please call 651-675-4434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions about this program, please visit the Housing Choice Voucher Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page.