Notice of Public Hearing on the Disposition of CDA-Owned Property
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Dakota County Community Development Agency (the “Agency”) will meet on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at or after 3:30 p.m. at its offices at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan, Minnesota 55123, for the purposes of conducting a public hearing to consider the sale, transfer and/or exchange of property currently owned by the CDA.
The proposed parcels to be sold, transferred, and/or exchanged are hereby described as:
- Lots 3 and 4, Michel and Wichert’s Subdivision of Block 18 of B. Michel’s Addition to West St. Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota (1065 Gorman Avenue, West St. Paul, MN 55118);
- The South 108 feet of Lot 7, and the South 108 feet of the West Half of Lot 8, Block 30, Town of Farmington, Dakota County, Minnesota AND The North 62 feet of Lot 7 and the North 62 feet of West 1/2 of Lot 8, Block 30, Town of Farmington, according to the recorded plat thereof and situate in Dakota County, Minnesota (401 Main Street, Farmington, MN 55024)
- That part of Lot One (1), Block Five (5) of Pine Knoll lying North of a line described as follows: Beginning at a point on East Line of said Lot One (1), said point being 75 feet South of the Northeast corner of said Lot One(1), running thence Southwesterly in a straight line to a point on the West line of said Lot One (1), said point being 137.125 feet South of Northwest corner of said Lot One (1), and there terminating, Dakota County, Minnesota. (4940 204th Street West, Farmington, 55024)
Persons seeking more information on this proposed sale, transfer, and/or exchange of these properties should contact Kathy Kugel at 651-675-4478. Members of the public can participate in the public hearing in one of the following ways:
- All persons interested may appear and be heard at the time and place set forth above.
- The public may comment in writing or via voicemail. Any comments and materials submitted by 12:00 pm of the day of the meeting will be attached to the public record and available for review by the Board. Comments may be submitted to the Clerk of the Board via email at email@example.com or by voicemail at 651-675-4434.
- If you wish to speak at the public hearing and are unable to attend in person, please notify the Clerk to the Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must be received by 12:00 pm of the day of the meeting. Instructions on how to participate will be sent to anyone interested.