Now Hiring: Maintenance Technicians
The Dakota County CDA is accepting applications for Maintenance Technicians.
To view the complete job description, visit the employment opportunities page to review the complete job description and to apply.
The Maintenance Technician is part of the CDA’s Property Management department that oversees the leasing, management and maintenance of over 2,700 units of housing located throughout Dakota County. This position is part of a team of 14 maintenance staff that are each assigned a portfolio of properties to service. Maintenance Technicians use independent decision making to prioritize work orders and complete daily tasks. Technical skills required include knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and electrical systems, light carpentry and lock repair.
Examples of job duties includes:
- Perform maintenance work on all CDA owned and/or managed properties.
- Perform emergency maintenance work.
- Prepare vacant units for occupancy.
- Responsible for required record keeping within maintenance control systems.
- Conduct other miscellaneous maintenance duties.
Hiring Range: $42,029 – $47,283 per year