All Senior Housing Waiting Lists Are Open
The Dakota County CDA is accepting applications for all waiting lists in the Senior Housing Program.
To apply visit: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
Lists will remain open until further notice.
More information about the program, including eligibility requirements, can be found on the Dakota County CDA Senior Housing Program web page.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply online using any device with internet access, including computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones.
Visit the online application portal at: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
- Create a CDA MyHousing account username and password. You must have an email address to create an account.
- Only one application per household.
- The head/co-head of household must have date of birth and a Social Security Number.
- Application can be translated into other languages.
- Complete the online application and submit.
For questions about how to apply, please call 651-675-4434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions about the Senior Housing Program, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page.