Select Senior Housing Waiting Lists Are Now Open!
The Dakota County CDA is now accepting applications for 2-bedroom units at properties in Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, West St. Paul, and South St. Paul.
To apply visit: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
The cities and developments (2-bedroom units only) include:
- Vermillion River Crossing
- Rivertown Court
- Mississippi Terrace
Inver Grove Heights
- Carmen Court
- Cahill Commons
- Hillcrest Pointe
- Main Street Manor
- Winsor Plaza
- Crossroads Commons
- Argonne Hills
- Parkview Plaza
- Village Commons
- Cameo Place
- Cambrian Commons
West St. Paul
- The Dakotah
- Haskell Court
South St. Paul
- River Heights Terrace
- Thompson Heights
- Dakota Heights
Lists will remain open until further notice.
More information about the program, including eligibility requirements, can be found on the Dakota County CDA Senior Housing Program web page.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can apply online using any device with internet access, including computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones.
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can access computers at public libraries, or
- Visit the CDA’s office (located at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan) weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Visit the online application portal at: www.myhousing.dakotacda.org
- Create a CDA MyHousing account username and password. You must have an email address to create an account.
- Only one application per household.
- The head/co-head of household must have date of birth and a Social Security Number.
- Application can be translated into other languages.
- Complete the online application and submit.
For questions about how to apply, please call 651-675-4434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions about the Senior Housing Program, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page.