Colleen Loney Manor
Colleen Loney Manor is the CDA’s 80-unit public housing apartment building that is located in West St. Paul. At Colleen Loney Manor, we provide affordable housing for:
- Low-to moderate-income people who are 62+
- Handicapped or disabled
- Nearly elderly (50+) or single
The waiting lists for the CDA’s rental housing programs closed on June 1, 2017. Applications for Colleen Loney Manor are not accepted at this time.
The CDA anticipates these lists will remain closed for at least one year.
A mix of bedroom types including one-bedroom, two-bedroom and handicap accessible units allow for a complete independent living experience.
Building amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- On-site resident caretaker
- Laundry facilities
- Community room with kitchen
- Outdoor patio
- Gardening area
- Exercise room
- Smoke-free units (effective June 1, 2018)